Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
For me, this has mostly been a nice year. I was promoted to Director at work, thus moving me from a part time employee to full time. That transition was probably the most difficult for not only me, but for my kids. They have adapted quite well and I think that overall, they have grown with their independence. I am thankful that with the rocky economy, my DH and are employed. The kids have been healthy this year. We purchased our first brand new vehicle in like 10 years. That was so cool! I have been blessed with new friendships and rekindled some old ones as well. My DH continues to be my rock, my friend, my love. I am ready to see what challenges await for 2009.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
There were so many gifts in our storage area, my office, and the office next door it was AMAZING! What is even more amazing are the super generous people who came forward in the toughest of economic times. Thank you Michiana!
Friday, December 12, 2008
1. I love love love any combination of chocolate and peanut butter, especially if the chocolate is dark. YUM!
2. I love it when my bras and underwear match. I feel really put together then!
3. Kids with wet soupy coughs make me gag
4. I collect alot of scrapbooking supplies that I never use. (notice the word "collect")
5. I DO NOT, touch raw meat. That job belongs to my DH.
6. I love me a good scrapbooking challenge--Even if the challenge comes from my own head.
7. I really wish these tag games were connected to some sort of a rak (lol)
These are the lovely people I am passing this tagging on to:
Sunday, December 7, 2008
But the weekend ended with me completing 4 challenges!!! I decided to try Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch Mini class. It was a free offering for one week. FREE works for me!!!! One sketch is based on her sketch:
Aren't these papers YUMMY? They are from the Paper Popsicles Store!!!! This is for the Mini Challenge, sketch #72. Again, the papers are from Paper Popsicles!
Nevis at Paper Popsicles was our December Guest Designer at Paper Popsicles. She posted this challenge: Using a magazine add she found, find some inspiration in it and make something. I came up with this:And finally, Stacey at Paper Popsicles, lured us to a the Feeling Scrappy blog, where they have posted a challenge to make a Christmas Card with untraditional colors (no red/green), some bling, and two different stamps. This is what I came up with: Isn't that shape card the coolest?!?! I got it at Paper Popsicles too!!!!! Rock on!