There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Toot for ME!

I am so happy to announce that I was asked to be part of the Design Team for a new card sketch blog by Dawn Baty, Inspirational Card Sketches! We have already been given our first sketch and we will be posting our eye candy for all of you to see on February 3rd.....why don't you hop over there next week and see what is shakin! This site will be sure to get your mojo going! I am looking forward to meeting the other DT members as well! Until later....
happy scrapping!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Tricia - fellow DT member Karen here. Congratulations, I guess you are as excited as I am. Looking forward to seeing all the card creations next week.

Karen x

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOO-HOO, very exciting and congrats!! Love me some sketches, so I'm adding it to my Google Reader now!!

marcibun said...

Yay! That's great news Tricia - Congrats! :)

Pearl said...

Hi Tricia

Congrats on being the ICS card DT too ! ;-)

Looking forward to everyone's creations next week !

I'm sure we will have loads of fun along the way !

hugs, Pearl

Jona Panesa said...

hi tricia. I too will be co designing with you. thanks for dropping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

`Hi` Tricia - fellow DT member Terrie here. `Congratulations`, Looking forward to creating along side you...Yaah!!!!!
`thanks` for stopping by my blog(((hugs)))

Olena said...

Hi, Tricia!!! Congrats on being the ICS card DT member!!! Looking forward to everyone's creations next week!!
Thanks` for stopping by my blog!!!
~Olena~

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

CONGRATS and wooo hooo i am lookin forward to this team how fun.. hay can i link your blog to mine .. feel free to put my link on your's ..

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

Hello and congrats... i'm looking forward to getting to know you better as a fellow team member .. feel free to add my blog link to your and i would love to do the same if that's cool?

scrappermimi said...

Wonderful news! You will do an amazing job I am sure!

becca said...

ooh congrats tricia!!! that is so great! I will be sure to check things out over there!

Sherry said...

Congrats!! And thank for leaving such a sweet msg on my blog.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Huge congrats to you!!!