There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm Back...and Some Blog Candy!

I bet I got your attention!   I am back!  I promise to be more active and show you what i have been working on.  Beleive it or not, although I have been MIA from the computer world, I did squeeze in some projects and took pictures to post.

My dear friend, Melissa at Needful Things has AWESOME blog candy up for grabs.  Check it out:

Complete Collection Kit for The Thrift Shop by October Afternoon


214 Piece Collection Kit of Apple Jack, by Sassafras

Autumn Leaves Scribbles Number stamp set

Autumn Leaves Scribbles Alpha stamp set

Autumn Leaves Talking in circles (boy) stamp set

Autumn Leaves Flower Stamps stamp set

Pluss he's adding the stamp set from Autumn Leaves Messy Dates.  
Hope over to her blog and check out the deets!!!

No comments: