There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Card Blog Challenge for you...


Have another one for you! I am having a blast doing these as part of the blog challenges over at The Scrapcity!!! You should check that board out! IT ROCKS!


Here is the most current blog challenge. It was taken from Sketches by Tamara at http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/2008/01/card-sketch-27.html
Thanks for looking at my take of this wonderful and inspiring sketch!

8 comments:

michelle said...

This is so super cute! I have to get in on this challenge!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

love the buggies!!!

Kelly C. said...

Tricia, Another awesome card! You are so freaking talented! I've got to check out this website your on more often!

My Paper World said...

Love your cute little bugs card!

Nicole said...

great card, love what you did with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

love the card..

You have been TAGGED!!!
Read my blog for more details!!

becca said...

Stinkin cute!!! LOVE this!!

Valery said...

Girl...I love that card!!! Super cute!!!