There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Better late than NEVER!

Hey There! Things have been so hectic in my personal life that I have neglected my blog. So here I am updating it on Sunday afternoon with Easter Pictures. Ok ok, I know, that was like forever ago, but soon I will add a bunch of scrapbooking goodies for you all to look at too, I promise! I have a bunch that I have done, just haven't posted them either!!! We went to Bloomington, IN for Easter this year to spend time with friends of the family (also, they are the Godparents of our kiddos). It was so lovely!!!

I have accepted a full time position as the Director of Training and Community Resources at Real Services. This is a local area agency on aging that serves five counties in the area. It is a big change for me and the family but it is going well. I am managing my scrapbooking habit just fine with a bit of help during lunch going to the message boards I love.

And speaking of those message boards.....
Have you visited Paper Popsicles lately (http://www.paperpopsicles.com/) They have a blog now!! It is an awesome forum with tons of contest and swaps and F U N!! She also has a quaint on line store with the bst ever kits you can find!!! Check them out!!!

Scrap City (http://www.thescrapcity.com/) is my other favorite spot these days. Again, a super friendly site with the best contests and challenges. This month they are having TONS of challgens. Get em done for change to win a uber cute kit from, PAPER POPSICLES (yay! my favorite kits!!!)





7 comments:

esthๅฐไน้ฑผ said...

i like ur site~~~
with all the creative product
r u a designer?

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

I like the family pictures Tricia!!

wendy said...

I LOVE all the pictures...your family is beautiful.

We love having you at Scrapcity and I love lurking over at paperpopsicles...fab kits for sure :).

I hope the job works out great for you and I love that you can jump on the mb during lunch!

michelle said...

Love the family pictures, you have a beautiful family!

๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ said...

beautiful easter fotos girlfriend!

Kelly C. said...

Great photos Tricia!
Congratulations on the big promotion! Sounds like changes and challenges ahead for you. Can't wait to see what new creations you're coming up with!

Nevis said...

I LOVE the smile on your Son's face (the one in your lap). That is SOOOOO awesome. *laugh*