There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all mothers out there a very special Mother's Day. I know at times we all feel unappreciated, so I want to say I LOVE YOU! I love that you take care of your children, young and old, no matter what the problems. I love that you give all of your children, young and old, hugs and kisses. I love that you are always there to guide, to love, to cherish and to facilitate those memories! Happy Mother's Day!!!

I had to get something made for my mother. She is definitely very special to me. I made this gift bag using my Cricut Expression and the Cricut Design Studio tonight to hold my mom's gift. I tried out some new Glimmer Mist on the flower. I used an Autumn Leaves stamp and watercolored the image. Enjoy!



6 comments:

michelle said...

great projects, I'm sure she is gonna love them. happy moms day.

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Great project and card. Awsome job.

Robb, Lesley, and Stephanie said...

I love your projects, they are beautiful.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Beautiful gift Tricia!
Back at ya' on the mom thing!!!
Lynda

Rebecca said...

I love your family picture! So good of all of you and that's not easy to do!

Also like the gift bag you made. You said you used the design studio. I purchased that but haven't used it yet. Is it easy to use??

I miss seeing you!

Becky

becca said...

this is such a cute set! You are a great mom too!!