There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day!

So I got to spend some quality time with my dad and mom on Father's Day. Cooked burgers on the grill, had a homemade salad and homemade potato salad. Yummy! Mom made these awfully rich brownies and I threw in a Market Day apple pie for good measure. A little bit of wine and when we were all set to eat outside....the skies opened up and this is what we got...
I couldn't believe it. Can you see it? HAIL! And tons of it! Amazing!!!
So we ate inside. The night was still enjoyable! Here is me and my Daddy....
He has always been a solid foundation for me growing up and still today. I love you Dad...

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love what you wrote about your dad. made me miss mine even more!! Love the photo of you and your dad!!!!