There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ICSketches #5 and a RAK!!!!

This week's sketch is the following:
I used Jillibean Soup papers on the first one. I hand cut the bird out of brown cardstock. The second card was made of scrap MM papers and those cool Prima flowers. I used the Prima packaging on the background as well, trying to be "green"!!!!
I want all of you to use this sketch this week and link up on ICSketches!!! You will be entered to win this:
Aren't those flowers just the sweetest? Dawn made those!!!!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful cards Tricia. These papers are wonderful and I love that bird!

Karen x

Stacey said...

Your cards are wonderful! I love the little birdie you cut out!

Marcea said...

you are so good making 2 cards - love them both!
-x-

Jess said...

Your cards are adorable Tricia! That bird is so cute.

scrapnnMO said...

Well sweetie I love both your gorgeous and I think you did a phenomenal job with the sketch! Gorgeous job on both! ♥♥♥

becca said...

ooh great cards Tricia!

Lydia Siegel said...

Beautiful cards.

Fink said...

Both cards are just great! I love the birdie!

Scrapper Mom said...

Great projects! Love your use of those jillibean soup paers :)

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

way to rock the sketch girl... perfect cards!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, I really like that sketch and I just LOVE what you did with it, your cards are wonderful!

Chelsey said...

LOVE the bird! Beautiful!

kim-paperbabe said...

Both cards are wonderful Tricia and love the craft paper and the detail of the cut out! Great Bird, HuGS Kim x