There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So Many Awards...so many new friends...

snicholscrap.blogspot.com
This one from Laurinda






























For the Art of It (cassie) http://fortheartofit.blogspot.com
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.It's tough to choose only 8 but I tend to be a rule follower; I also hate making a list that's so finite but I did it. So I nominate in no particular order:
Laurinda: http://lulus-creations.blogspot.com
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! I am so excited and amazed. A big THANK YOU to Shirley from Paper, Scissors, Ink for nominating me. Like you Shirley, I've been soooo busy lately that I has taken me a bit of time to get this up on my site. Just remember this Shirley, you will always be my first. LOLHere are the rules:1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME....let's see




And, now it's my turn to pass it on to 10 people. Scrapper Mom: http://craftyscrappermom.blogspot.com/

The Chronicles of Char: http://mom2jwo.blogspot.com/
“Premios Dardo” means roughly “Top Dart.”
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
This award was bestowed to me by my wonderful friend Lee. If you haven't checked out her blog, please do at Lemons2Lemonade. You will be inspired and informed. You will laugh and chuckle. Overall, you will leave Lee's blog feeling warm and fuzzy. I encourage you all to visit Lee.
The rules of the award to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



























































































































No comments: