There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Toooooooot Toooooooooot!

I am excited that two of my layouts were accepted in the new Memory Makersidea book coming out in the spring of 2011! I am super excited that all of my kids will be featured this time. What is baffling is how these two layouts weren't good enough for a couple design teams I tried out for. Oh poo. Maybe next time. I guess it was for the best cuz WAHOO! This will be the second book for me!
Toot toot!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

WOW!!! Congrats girlie! That is awesome! Such a loss for those other scrapbooking companies!

Melissa said...

Congratulations girl!! Your so talented!!

grandmalee said...

Congrats on this awesome accomplishments!!! It looks like the companies that you didn't get the DT jobs will have a bit of crow to eat! We all know you have the talent! Keep up the good work!

Southern Moments said...

Woohoo thats sooooooo awesome Congrats!!