There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Friday, July 2, 2010

Camp Friendzy Fun at Scrap Friendzy!

Now I don't know what possessed me last week using all of these buttons but they just "fit" with what i was doing. One of the bonus challenges was a Recipe challenge. These were the requirements: Black ink (around the edges of the double pagerRubons (blech...the words: a few of my favorite, SMILE, and the words along the right and left edges)Handwritten journalling (on the blue flower spot)Cardstock: Orange and light greenMatted photos: the ones on the orange cardstockTorn Edges: the orange cardstock
The following bonus challenge was "letters home". The requirements here were to use stuff from your stash, old stuff, not new to create some cards. Check out the old c r a p I dug up as far as paper is concerned. Why on earth do I keep this stuff? The digital stamp is from the Digi Shack.
And this bonus challenge was to follow a magazine ad that was shown. It was for good nights diapers and this is what I came up with:
There have been so many great challenges and games going on this summer. I am totally getting caught up with my stuff! Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

No comments: