There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tag! You are It!

I have really fallen in love with Pixie Dust Studio's digital images.  In fact, along with the many freebies they offier, I just purchased an Edward from Twilight and a Harry Potter.  I used the Harry Potter on a fun layout the other day...I will post that later.  Pixie Dust Studio has a Challenge blog HERE.  Every weeek they have super fun challenges.  This week was to create a project that is a tag or has a tag on it.  I decided to make a tag:
What I like about this was the fun snowflake.  I cut the snowflake with my Expression (Accent Essentials) then I used Liquid Applique on it and applied heat to make it puffy looking.
My Copics were used on the image.  Isn't she sweet?  It is difficult to see here, but IRL, there is flocking on the hat and on all of the pom poms and buttons.
Thanks for looking and HAPPY SCRAPPING!

3 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is fantastic!!! You totally rocked this card!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I like this project. Your coloring on January Pixie is AMAZING and very fun!! LOVE IT!!

Pamela Lash said...

I'm all about paper dolls and I LOVE your little girl! Too cute! I just became a follower and would love if you follow me too!

Mama LoveBug
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/