There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lots to Share!

Yes, I really have been making alot of cards.  I have been saving them for what I do not know so I decided to share some with you today!
This first one was fun. I ran across a way cheap cheap cheap SU set of snowman parts stamps.  WIth some of my stash I created this card.  What fun I had!
 These next ones features Squigglefly digital images.  This one has a journal box.  It was FREE FREE FREE!
 This next one features the sentiment that was FREE FREE FREE.  Squigglefly also had a link to the pattern and I couldn't resist.  You can make it into a panty as well.  I have one made but I am looking for just the right sentiment.

As always, thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping~

No comments: