There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I got the MOJO!

If you have lost your MOJO, I have found it!  This first project is brought to you by Some Odd Girl.  They have some super fun digitals that I love to color.  There are biweekly challenges on their blog and they are also doing a 12 week of Christmas challenge on their Flickr group.  This tag was for week One.:
 The next projects are all for the Design Star Challenges at Scrap-Friendzy.  I keep going back to this forum as it is fun and challenging.  They always have something cooking!




Why don't you join us at Scrap-Friendzy this weekend?  They are celebrating their birthday and there will be challenges, games, and prizes galore.  Besides the fun forum, they also have some rockin' kits.  Head on over there and join the fun.  there are some pre-weekend preparations going on and you sure don't want to miss.  Tell them I sent ya!

2 comments:

Lella Loves... said...

I love ribbon and bows so it is lovely to see someone else using them in their craft projects. Very pretty blog. Lella xx

becca said...

look at all these projects! Love your stuff!