Cards that Care is a card drive that collects holiday/christmas cards to send to the elderly in nursing homes across America. Grandfathers and Grandmothers who may be missing their families or may just feel lonely this holiday season. Just by doing something you already love to do, cardmaking, you can send smiles, love and lift spirits. Please hop over to Vera’s blog to read all the details about how you can get in on this wonderful cause.
This card drive will be going on till November 31, 2011.
- We will need to receive your cards by November 31, 2011.
- Please make the cards for Christmas or Holiday Wishes. Anyone can send a card, your children, church group, scout troops, etc.
- All cards need to have a message in it. Please also sign your name and where you are from. On the card envelope, write your name on the top left corner. Also, please don't seal the envelope.
- Please stick to just cards.
- And please don't use any pins (safety reason).
Jennifer McGuire Vera Yates
P.O. Box 428612 P.O Box 17596
Cincinnati, OH 45242 Sugar Land, TX 77496
In each package, PLEASE include a piece of paper with your name, address, email address and how many cards you sent. This helps us in keeping track for prizes! For each card you send, you will get a chance. So the more cards you send, the better your chances.