There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Monday, October 7, 2013

So thank you Karen for introducing me to a new challenge blog...this one for Project Life.  I found this today:  Week--2--Week
 
The challenge was to use stamps on your PL pages.  STAMPS?  **THUD**  I totally hadn't even thought of using those on my pages yet I have TONS of stamps all over my craft room!  So my mojo was flowing and LOOK OUT!  I got two done lickety split.  In this first one I used a Technique Tuesday stamp from YEARS ago....it was the bubble that was repeated in the two side/middle cards.

 
In this next one, I used a stamp (HELLO) repetitively on the SUMMER Card as well as the July stamp.  The July stamp was from That's Jazzy and the Hello was from the dollar bin at Michael's. 
 

Thank you so much for looking and Happy Scrapping!

No comments: