There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The eCraft...is this what I have been looking for?

Personal electronic cutter fans....LOOK OUT! Have you seen this new machine by Craftwell USA? It is called the eCraft. I think this is what I have been looking for. A machine that doesn't require me to purchase mats, adhesive, special blades or anything yet it cuts through a variety of heavy materials and cardstock alike! I have long sold my Quickutz and my Sizzix and my cuttlebug dies. I am now with PC and use my Expression but my maintenance costs are out the roof not to mention the the costs of the new cartridges. This machine has a roll of paper too that is attached for BANNERS! How cool will that be? I can just see how my kids' classrooms are gonna look for birthdays now!!!

I can't wait to demo this baby!

You can see a virtual demo here.

They come in fun colors too! And they look sleeker and smaller than my Expression. A bonus!

No comments: