There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello Again...

I know I have been MIA this week from all MBs and DT commitments. For this I do apologize. The cough and cold I have been carrying for 3 weeks finally took me down and it took me down hard. I missed a day and a half of work even and seemlingly slept those days at home away. I got some antibiotics and feel a world of different today! So, with that I wanted to post some things. Paper Popsicles has weekly sketch challenges on the MB. Have you been there for the drama free fun? This is the sketch for this week by our very own fearless leader, Lynda:
And this is what I did with it using the Mr. Campy papers that I purchased from the Paper Popsicles store! The alphas are miscellaneous from my stash!
THis next sketch is the Paper Popsicles blog card sketch from Amy:
And here is what I did with it:
I think that you really need to join us at Paper Popsicles. The blog and the MB are always fun and the friends you will meet with be with you for a scrappy lifetime!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Love those new Creative Memories flowers!

becca said...

sorry to hear you have been sick, I have been too, though, I dont think quite as bad as you. Glad you are on the mend... GREAT projects and great sketches! Very fun!!

Cassie said...

oh my - i love, adore that puppy love layout! it's so, so cute and wonderful!