There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bad Bad Blogger...but howz about that Vern Yip?

I know I have been MIA. I can't believe that the last time I posted anything was May 15th! That was last month already! So sorry friends~ hopefully I can make it up to you right now...
First of all, May was crazy busy. Did you know that I hosted a GYNORMOUS luncheon with Vern Yip from HGTV's Deserving Designs? That was May 20th. We had nearly 650 people attend. Here are the delightful pictures:


Check it out....I am sitting in the backseat of the car with Vern Yip...on the way to the airport!


Vern is such a nice guy. He autographed things and was chatty and super sweet!
We had two IMAG screens projecting the images up for all in the convention hall to see better. That was such a treat! The event was to honor volunteers, caregivers, businesses, and professionals who give to the older adults and disabled individuals in our communities. There were 9 awards given out and Vern Yip was our key note speaker.
So there you have....the reason why I was a bad bad blogger!
I guess now I have some pictures to put on a couple layout pages, eh????

2 comments:

Marlene said...

How cool is that?!!! I watch him on HGTV!

becca said...

that is sooo cool!! Im glad this event went well for you! You are so awesome and he's a cutie pie!