There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Friday, June 25, 2010

Calling all Dads, Fathers, Papas, Pops!

Ok, I know I am late getting this post up. We were out of town for the weekend. I even meant to use these cards for a challenge blog contest too but alas, too much on my plate and I forgot to hit the submit button and get these posted!
Oh well, I am so thankful for my dad. So smart and full of information and tidbits. He is quite funny too! Here are some Father's Day cards I made to celebrate such a wonderful day:

I just love Fancy Pants when they have sets with journalling cards. Their new line has them in there and they are perfect for Dads!!!! Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

Those are fab-U-lous father's day cards!! You are so talented girl!