There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A couple of Challenges

I haven't done anything really scrapbook worthy this week. I know I have taken notes about several challenges I have seen but why I can't find my notes back I will never know. It seems like they have gotten lost on the scrap desk abyss...
I did manage to get this one done for Diecuts R Us Design Team. The challenge was to Emboss something with an embossing folder. I just so happen to have quite a collection of these puppies so I whipped mine out.

Last night I participated in a cookie posting challenge at SNR: Digital Delights by Louby Loo. This was their first event there. For an hour we posted our most favorite cookie recipies. I was so hungry when we finished! We got a free digi image to play with in the end. The image below was provided for a challenge. I didn't win but I had fun coloring it in with my copics, learning how to blend better.

That is it for now!

7 comments:

LORi said...

Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!

WOW!!! So happy you shared with DCRU this week!!!

LORi

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What beautiful projects!
The snowflake and embossing is amazing!
Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU :)
~ margie

Cara said...

Hi, Tricia! I love the simple elegance of your card-gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the DCRU DT challenge!!
Cara DCRU DT

Vel said...

I love that card!

bethchien said...

hey girl! thank you so much for your comment over at LSM!! You said a lightbulb went off...now you got me curious! lol
Love that card...so pretty!
B

Sammye Jo said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Your card is gorgeous. The little gingerbread man project is adorable.

Smiles!
Gwen