There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Monday, November 9, 2009

Cupcake Crafts Challenge Blog!

I have been spying on other blogs and sites looking for fun challenges. I found some terrific designers and challenges at the Cupcake Crafts Challenge Blog. This week, the challenge was to create a project with Snow on it. This is what I came up with:

What is fantabulous is that this was from leftovers from my Folly Jolly kit at Paper Popsicles. For $14, this is what is in the kit:

  • 7 12x12 double sided patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket
  • 1 die cut tree line1 piece of ball trim in pink
  • 1 sheet of stickers by Cosmo Cricket
  • 1 sheet of alpha stickers by Pink Paislee
  • 1 package of droplets by Kaisercrafts
  • 1 rub-on by Luxe Designs
  • 1 mini alpha my My Little Shoebox

These are the other projects I did for the kit:

Anyways...thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Love the lil man and jolly by golly!! so much fun!!! email me your mailing address when you get a chance so I can get your prize pack out! I am a follower now by the way :)

Anonymous said...

What a great value! I can't believe that kit is only $14! You did a bunch of great projects with it, too...great job!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tricia, what a gorgeous card. I love the papers and the mega snowflake is stunning. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

Fantastic card, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Hun, this is amazing i love the colours on this little cutie, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, big hugs pops x x x

Unknown said...

OMG Tricia...look at all these gorgeous creations!! What GREAT inspiration!!
Miss you!!

Dandelion Dreams said...

Love those waves of pink. Man you stay busy!