There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge and some Pics!

I have taken a bit of a respite from scrapbooking the past few days to enjoy family and shopping. I did manage to complete this challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges, #67. The challenge was to create a gift card holder. Perfect timing as I had some gifts to give on Thanksgiving day!


These were super simple and the Cosmo Cricket papers made these a breeze to make!

And now for my loves....here are pictures of my little people while we were out at the tree farm getting our tree today. I am going to be posting more photos along with my creations in 2010, part of my new year's resolution. I think my family will enjoy that for sure! Here is Nicholas:
And my sweet Hannah (she is worried she won't get to see the horses)
And my basketball, piano playing son, Riley:
That's it for now! Ta ta and thanks for looking~ Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tricia, what super cute gift card holders. The design looks so quick and easy, I may have to try these myself :). Gorgeous papers and the ribbon is lush. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Kruemel said...

These gift card holders are so cute! Love the one with the big red bow on top.
Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

P.S. Your kids are adorable!

Donna said...

Fantastic gift card holders Tricia the choice of papers and colours are so scrummy! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week! Donna x

Liza said...

Fabulous gift card holders, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x