There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Framed!

I had the chance to use these TERRIFIC stamps by That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams. They are called FRAMED. Aren't they cool? I just can't wait to try them in other ways.
Here I made a card set using some October Afternoon paper from Paper Popsicles. The frame was hand created with Cricut and Cricut Design Studo. Then I stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white/sparkly powder by ZING! I love the results. T for tricia!!!!

5 comments:

becca said...

zing is right! LOVE these! love that ribbon! lovely!

Vel said...

These are terrific! I have to say...I just ordered two sets of stamps from her and I love them to pieces! :)

Sheila, The Dreamer said...

WOW! You are Fantastic!!!! I love how you used the stamps with the cricut!!!! And congrats on the win!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are fabulous! I love that plaid paper!

Dawn♥ said...

OH these cards are absolutely beautiful Tricia! :)
♥Dawn♥