There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fabric FLowers: Be Inspired #70

This week's challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog is to use fabric on your project. I love making lollipop flowers with little pieces of fabric so this was fun! I was able to use a little felt flower that i had in my stash from Heidi Swapp too and my Tartan Plaid 5 x 7 CB folder.
This site has had alot of goodies to give away too including limited edition Cricut Cartridges, full sized cartridges, Glimmer Mist and more! You have to check it out here! Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia:)
Oh WoW This is beautiful..love the colours:)for joining in with the cuttlebug Challenges:)
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

Hi Tricia,
I'm totaly diggin' your balck and pink color combo, and such a cute flower, I will need to learn how to make those!! I detect a bit of pink sparkle on your ribbon...thats fab!!!
I love it when you join us at cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie