There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Monday, February 1, 2010

A flourish of LOVE...

I continue to practice my Copic coloring skills with digitals. I really don't stamp with inkpads too much anymore. Digitals are just so much more practical for me. I found another person who creates some absolutely STUNNING images. Michelle Perket Studio. She has sentiments, fairies, mermaids, and lots of other detailed and gorgeous images. There was a sketch posted on the blog so I knew I had to use it with one of her images:
This paper is OLD OLD OLD Cosmo Cricket. A valentine line from way back that I was keeping in my stash "Just in case" (like why do I keep this stuff???)
Anyway, I used my copics and stickles. I used some Tulip pearl paints too. Some sewing and ink around the edges to complete the card. Yummy!
Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tricia, this is such a beautiful card! I love the name you chose for it! What beautiful embellishments! Just the right touches! Thank you so much for a wonderful entry, Tricia I love it! and I really appreciate all the love, too!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Michelle said...

Tricia, this is such a beautiful card! I love the name you chose for it! What beautiful embellishments! Just the right touches! Thank you so much for a wonderful entry, Tricia I love it! and I really appreciate all the love, too!

Hugs,

Michelle:)

Brooke said...

I love the color combinations on this card, it's so pretty!! Thank you for sharing!! Sheryl K

Jess said...

A gorgeous card! Beautiful paper and I love how you added the sparkle to the sentiment!