There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's All About Love Love Love!

I have been following a couple blogs and challenge spots for a couple of months, trying to find a new home and a niche for myself. I have enjoyed the challenges found HERE at Die Cuts R Us Design Team blog. Claudia and her crew are just fantabulously talented! This week was to create a project "all about love". I decided that using my Heart Shaped Card template found at What's the Scoop?/Paper Popsicles would be perfect for this card and for 99 cents you can't go wrong for a custom shaped card!
I found some metallic tissue paper that was begging to be squished and turned into a flower for this card. Used up some miscellaneous Maya Road ribbon, tickets and an old old rubon with some old old buttons and junk from my stash. The pp is from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line. Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

What a darling Valentine, Tricia!! I love the heart shape and metallic tissue!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DCRU this week!!
Sheri~DCRU DT

Sammye Jo said...

TOOOOOO adorable T :) Love love love it! Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!

Sammye Jo

DCRU DT

Cara said...

Tricia!! Love it! I had to do a double take didn't recognize that BG DP! Thanks for sharing your "love" with DCRU!!
Cara DCRU DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia, this is such a cute shape card. Great for our DCRU theme this week...its all about the love and your card just SCREAMS LOVE...in a very good way.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Amber said...

What an awesome flower Tricia! The metallic tissue paper looks great! So creative! And I love the shaped card!
DCRU Hugs
Amber