There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yup...I was a puddle!

Riley has made remarkable progess playing basketball his first year for the St. Monica's Comets (school). He is in 6th grade. We were shocked when he signed up. We were shocked when he told us he loved basketball. We were shocked to see how much he improved practice after practice, day after day. Last night was tournament night. Although the Comets didn't win, Riley won in his own way...He made his first basket during a game!
I admit that it was I that was shocked. Shocked me right to tears. Crying, cheering, snapping pictures. Yup, this is the shot. I was literally sobbing after about 30 seconds. I wasn't the only mom with tears in her eyes last night that is for sure. We are so proud of Riley!

No comments: