There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #13

Our amazing sponsor this week, is Dustin Pike. He has an incredible digi stamps in his Etsy Shop. Be sure to go check them out. On Wednesdays Dustin has freebies for you to enjoy. So be sure to get his freebies during that time. Dustin has kindly offered the winner for this weeks sketch challenge these lovely digi stamps!

Here's the sketch this week.. Once again, the DT all did a fantastic job. Remember have fun with the sketch. You can rotate the sketch around, make it square, a circle, whatever! It doesn't have to be exactly like the sketch. Once you are done, go to ICS and link it to Mr. Linky to be entered into the drawing.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia I sooo love your card!!!I love how you add the heart with those wings!!
`Fabulous`
Hope your enjoying your week:)♥

Cassie said...

this is really cute tricia!! I love the sweet rocker heart!!

i have been trying to get on the paper popsicled website - i can get on the blog...but wanted to check out the store and the forum and all. It Any hints on what I'm doing wrong?

papertrails leaver said...

Very cool Tricia! It rocks!

Kristen H said...

I love your take on this sketch. It was such a fun sketch to work with. That image of the heart with wings is rockin'!

Fink said...

Wow! This is a really cute card for this sketch! Great job as always!

Kim Costello said...

Love your take on the sketch Tricia, fab shape and layers! thanks for stopping by ♥ HuGs Kim x

Vicky said...

Wow - great card, love the heart and wings!!
Thanks for stopping by my I.C.S entry and your comments - I've updated the post with how I got the flower shape ;)

Pearl said...

such a great mix of patterns & pps for this sketch , Tricia !

& I hope you will like BG Lime Rickey too ! lol it suits so many styles of scrapping - from clean & simple to more complicated styles ! Frankly I do not love every BG collection - some of them are what some of us might call old Grannie's wallpaper type of prints ! sorry !!!- BG Perhaps was one of those for me !

& the stitched canvas flower I used - is by Donna Downey for Prima ! It's shipping everywhere now I see ! & boohoo Donna Downey is here now in good ole spore to conduct a fabric album workshop & I'm so not gonna be there ! It's a whole day affair with 3 workshops ! Tia Bennet & Kah Mei Smith included ! Just too much for me !

Marcea said...

Wow, this is such a stunning card - I love your ideas, they are so clever!! Wonderful combinations of colours - your card is fabulous!
Have a lovely weekend sweetie
-x-