There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, April 25, 2009

May Kits at Paper Popsicles!!!!

Here they are!!! Drool away and wipe off your keyboards! These are BEAUTIFUL! Webster's Pages Picket Fence, Mini Kit $9

Vanilla Full Size Kit, $25
Card Kit for May, $12

Funkalicious, Mini Kit, $12
I got to work with Funkalicious this month and I can't wait to show you what i did with everything! Here is what is in that kit:
8 12x12 double sided patterned papers by We R Memory Keepers
2 custom butterfly die cuts
PomPom ribbon
1 Rub-on by Daisy D
1 Alphabet by Doodlebug Designs
1 Packge of droplets by Kaiser Krafts
Flowers by We R Memory Keepers
Crystal bling Tulips by Zva Creative

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

yep, I am drooling. I have my order ready to go. ;-)

Tammy said...

Love the vanilla one!!!

Pearl said...

OOo lucky you getting the WRMK set ! I love those Tiffany papers ! can't wait to see what you did with them !