There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #14 and a RAK!

Wouldn't you like to win a rak? It is so easy to do! Just look at the sketch below created by the very talented Dawn the owner of Inspirational Card Sketches and link it up on the blog. Your name could be drawn to win this:
RAK includes:
2 sheets Die-Cuts with a View Mini Scalloped Cardstock
1 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock (orange)
1 sheet Making Memories Vine Cardstock (black)
1 sheet Frances Meyer 'Dance of Angels' PP
2 sheets Daisy D's 'Heirloom' PP's
2 sheets SEI 'Oasis' PP's
1 sheet Dream Street Paper 'Two for Tea-Passion Fruit' PP
2 sheet Bo Bunny 'Beautiful Life-Blessed' PP & Cutouts (doublesided)
1 sheet My Mind's Eye 'Magnolia-Serene-Grown Up' PP (doublesided)
1 sheet Imaginisce 'Go For Baroque' PP (doublesided)
Daisyd's Natural Beauty Rub-ons
Making Memories Metal Square Frame
Chipboard Words

Here is the sketch and what I did with it using my scraps and keeping it simple. I also turned the sketch on its side a bit. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Cute take on the sketch this week! Love how you wrapped the heart in fiber. I can't wait to get started on it later tonight.

Cassie said...

another great sketch! i love the heart and the fiber!!

i've still been trying to get on to the Paper Popsicles site and forum. I can get on the blog but not anything else!

For my turtle card - I used my favorite coloring method - my prismacolor pencils and baby oil. It's just like the "gamsol magic" technique - but I'm sensitive to smells (even "odorless" ones) so I use the baby oil instead. SCS has a tutorial on the gamsol magic technique if you want to look into it further. There is also a thread over there called "Prismacolor Chatter" which has some AWESOME artists participating and is a great source of info!

Olena said...

Cute take on the sketch this week! Nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

Fink said...

Great job with this weeks sketch!