There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ICSketches #24 is UP!

I can't believe we are up to sketch #24!! And look at what one random winner is going to get this week if they use the sketch! HOLY MOLY! Here is the sketch Dawn created for us to use. I have to admit that I struggled with this one this week. YOu have to see what the creative team did with it by going here.
Here is what I did with the sketch. The good thing is that I used up some scraps. I love that! It actually has a place on the front of the card under the flap to put a gift card. Then you can open up the card and write a message in it. I used my cricut to cut the flap part.

Thanks for looking! Maybe you would like to participate in the ICsketch challenges too?!?!? Hint hint...I am talking to you....

6 comments:

Olena said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! ~Olena~

Fink said...

Your struggle came out great! I was beat by this sketch!! I was ready to throw in the towel!

Liz Weber said...

Love your patriotic card Tricia. I so want that prize hey!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Great card....love the sketch!

Vicky said...

Hi Tricia
Love the fibres you've used, just fab.
The butterfly template I used is this one.
http://www.fiskarscraft.co.uk/uk/products/view/294810/default.aspx
Enjoy!xx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is a wonderful and festive card! I love your patriotic theme and the fibers!!! gorgeous!