There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's the BLOG HOP!!!!!

Paper Popsicles is having it's first ever blog hop, so you'll be asked to hop from blog to blog featuring yummy eye candy with a summer theme...and of course what's eye candy without a little blog candy...so just leave a comment before you hop along to the next blog and you just might pick up a prize!!!

Each blog will feature a secret word...these words needs to be collected and then put together to form a phrase.
This phrase will then need to be emailed to paperpopsicles@gmail.com by Sunday night, July 12 at midnight Central time to be eligible for our grand prize.
So......lets get started!!!

If you are joining me from Samantha's blog great...you are hopping right along...if you just stumbled upon my blog...you won't want to miss a thing, so hop on over ot the Paper Popsicles blog to get started.

Here is my first project made with July's Cloudy Day kit. I made a mini album with the help of my cricut. This was a mini kit but why it is said to MINI is beyond me! It was full of Crate paper, GSD paper, Little Yellow Bicycle embellishments and WOWEE!!!!
And here is my second project for you all to see. Again, made with the leftovers from the July mini kit (LEFTOVERS FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!). I altered my Starbucks carrier and thought I could use it for markers and colored pencils.

  • Did you know that the Paper Popsicles blog features a new card challenge every Wednesday?
  • Did you know that every month we have weekly theme challenges hosted on our message board?
  • Did you know that we have a monthly sketch challenge?
  • Did you know that we hold auditions each month for our next guest designer....details can be found on our message board!!!

Have you seen the kits in the store? Did you see there is one main kit, two mini-kits, and a card kit each month? Have you been over to see the design team and guest designer's galleries to see their amazing work done with the fabulous products offered in the Paper Popsicles store? now...for my secret word...it is RUNNING before you hop on over there...be sure to leave me a comment here so you are entered into the drawing here on my blog.... next...be sure to keep on hopping and collecting words for your secret phrase by checking out Kari Ann's blog next... don't forget to send an email with the secret phrase to paperpopsicles@gmail.com at the end of the blog hop....and good luck!

61 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Here it is! OMG, the album and altered container are C U T E! Well done! I love them both! Is it just me, or does the ball trim make everything that much more FUN! The blog hop is FUN too! Have a great day . . . I'm hopping along!

mustangkayla said...

How cute Tricia! Love the pompom ribbon! Great idea TO alter a starbucks carrier for pens! Cute!

mustangkayla said...

Uh, oh, I think my comment went to never never land! haaa! Cute projects! Love hte shape of the mini and what a great idea to use a starbucks carrier for pens! Love the pompom ribbon.

Jen said...

The altered starbucks box is so fun! I love love love that pompom ribbon embellishment!
Thanks so much for sharing!!

becca said...

ooh how fun!! love your goodies here! Happy summer and happy blog hopping!

Nadia said...

FANTASTIC projects - love them both, but the Create one is my FAV!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Lilacanglia said...

wow,
I do like these,
Hugs
Angie

Erika M. said...

Your projects are adorable! I'm loving all the wonderful summer projects that I'm seeing as I cruise through the blog hop!

Robin said...

Love both of your projects!! Great job!!

Sophia said...

Cute mini album...

Jackie L. said...

Wow, Tricia ! Love what you came up with out of that kit !

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow Tricia...I adore your projects...and you can just send me that carrier!!!

Unknown said...

OMG Tricia...that mini album is so stinkin' cute!! I totally need to get that cartridge!!
And LOVE that Starbucks carrier...totally going to "lift" that one!!!!!

Leah said...

Love the projects!

Stacey said...

Awesome!!! Sooo opretty! I love these papers and goodies together!

Jacqui Bourne said...

Such lovely projects! Thanks for sharing. I love your blog!!

Christi said...

The starbucks carton is such a great idea for pens! It is too cute!

Yvette said...

Your projects are sooo cute! Love the carrier!

Snips and Snails said...

I love the altered carrier. What a perfect place for the pens and miscellaneous.

JoanneK said...

Wonderful recycling of that container, so creative! Awesome stuff Tricia!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Having lots of fun here, and LOVE your mini album. The pen holder is way cute too! Thinking I need one of those, hehe!!

Anonymous said...

omg I love the carrier you made!
This is my first time coming to your site! :)

Karen said...

Love the album. Have a great summer.

Anonymous said...

This Starbucks holder is such a cute cute idea!! I always think about doing something like that, but never do.

Unknown said...

Love the mini album and the carrier will be so handy. When I lay down a pen it's lost until I turn everything upside down. I am a messy scrappy!!!

Jen said...

Adorable! I totally agree with you about the "mini" kits... you get SO much! Paper Popsicles spoils us!

Lora Oliver said...

Tricia, that carrier is SO stinkin' cute!! I am going to go and beg Starbucks for one as soon as I finish with the hop!

Anonymous said...

What a cute altered container! Such a great idea.

Sandi said...

SERIOUSLY GOOOOOOOOORGEOUS projects, Tricia!!!!!!!! What a FUN day we have RUNNING here... ;)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

how fun is this... I love the pompom ribbon...

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Adorable projects. Tricia. And you know what? I couls say YES to all your questions :-)

Have a great weekend!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your altered box, what a great idea!! TFS!
Monique

Chrissy's Creations said...

Love the drink container ... how clever! Great mini album.
Hugs, Christine

Christinenicole@att.net

Laurel (shreve6) said...

I like how you added that pom pom trim. CUTE!

FifthAvenueGirl said...

I love blog hops! Thanks for the chance at the candy too!

Joaniebolognie said...

Hi Tricia! That album is awesome! Too funny with the Starbucks holder!!!!!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card and holder for your markers/pencils. Must try doing things like this more. This is my first attempt at a blog hop. Thanks for the opportunity. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Christine said...

Lovely card, happy hopping.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I'm having fun here! Hadn't seen many of these sites before, so this is all new!

Chris said...

I really love the altered Starbucks carrier. I have been looking for something to store my Copics and colored pencils in. Thank you. This is my first blog hop and it's fun.
Chris

Lydia Siegel said...

YEAH! I have been waiting for this hop for awhile. Your mini is to fabulous! love the papers. Might have to get me that kit :)

Fonda C Butler said...

I have finally found something that I can participate in this is so much fun, and I love this little kit.

Amy said...

I love your project, recycling gives great idea.

Lady J said...

What a fun idea for a drink carrier. Thanks for sharing and for the HOP! :)

http://ladyjcreations.blogspot.com/

ScrapAddict21 said...

Love your altered items!

Jodi said...

What a cute mini album and the shape is great! The altered starbucks container is really cute too (too bad I don't drink the stuff....). I LOVE that pom pom trim ~ how fun :)

Emily's blog said...

I love the carrier idea. I am so into that kind of thing. :)

Jillian said...

This is so fun! LOVE your creations!! :)

Judi said...

Love the Starbucks carrier - too stinkin' cute!

Jocelyn said...

Love the mini album and the altered container is just beautiful!!! Wishing you a great day!!! :)

Rene' said...

Wow, Girl! Your work is always amazing but that altered carrier is just too cute! The mini album is adorable too! Really great!

Vel said...

Oh Tricia, your projects are so fabulous! I love the dimension you give things. Thanks for sharing! :)

Celine said...

Love the altered container. The colours are great :)

btsoi. said...

What an awesome way to reuse a Starbucks carrier! And don't you just love using up leftover stuff?

reen said...

I'm really into mini albums lately, yours is so pretty. And I love the altered container. How do people come up with these ideas?

Janice said...

Great card, and tool holder, I have to try this!

Terry said...

Great mini!u

Nikki said...

this is such a fantastic idea
thanks
Nikki

Jennifer (gojenlaw) said...

great projects

Cassie said...

great idea on the starbucks container!!

Valerie Chmielak said...

Those are SOOO cute Tricia!!