There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Paper Popsicles Has a Week Sketch Challenge!

Don't you like digital images and contests and challenges that give out goodies? Well then, why haven't you been to the Paper Popsicles Blog to try out our weekly sketches? Not many people have linked up their cards so far and this week's challenge ends on Tuesday, July 28, midnight, cst. Here is the sketch and what I did with it. I used ThatsJazzyStampDreams stamp: Tricia! Tag You're It! on this card (link on the left).
This was a project for the family. As you know, we got a four legged family member about 2 months ago, Louie. He is a nipper and we struggle with getting him to stop. Well we figured out the miracle trick: A Bite Box made from a tin filled with coins. We shake it when it nips. He HATES this and cowers away.

3 comments:

becca said...

ooh I am so glad you found something to work for Louie! Thats awesome. Glad to hear its helping. I dont think I would like that noise either.

Cute card!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Great trick to use a shaker box to make him stop! Love the decorations!

And your card for the PP challenge is super cute. Love the bow and how you put yhe greating!

mustangkayla said...

Love your take on the Sketch!

Like the shaker box idea too, I bet that would work on my dog!