There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Friday, July 3, 2009

Mojo Moments!

So I had a day off from work and my husband took the kids for a couple of hours. My mojo was in full swing! First, I used Amy's sketch from the Paper Popsicles' blog. Why don't you head over there and try the sketch out for yourself? You have until Tuesday, July 7th, midnight EST to load up your card. The winner will receive 3 digital designs. Be sure to check out all the NEW designs in the Paper Popsicles store. There are a few new releases this week including some way cool 4th of July images!! Here is the sketch and what I did with it this go around.
I flipped it around, created a window and used my Wild Card cartridge.

Here is a card I made using the Peacock digital image from the Paper Popsicles' store and my watercolor pencils. I am finding that my coloring skills are getting better the more I practice. The stickles are really helpful too~

I actually found some peacock feathers on a ribbon for way cheap so they were a perfect addition to the card! This next card was using up some old paper and diecuts I had and thought I better use up.
This pink one is from my dear Hannah who is trying her darndest to imitate her mama:
I have seen so many versions of these butterfly cards. So simple and beautiful. Many people have been using a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I don't have punches, so I used my Making Memories Slice. It was perfect for the job!
This is a simple card I made for my nephew who just bought his first home at 20 years old. I am proud of him. We are sending him some Menard's gift certificates to spend. Again, I used my most favorite newest cartridge for my cricut, Wild Card.
And finally, a popsicle card. I used Sure Cuts Alot to make the cut.

Dug around for some popsicle sticks in my stash too.

Whew! Thanks for looking and as always....HAPPY SCRAPPING!

11 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow Tricia...you have been busy...these are all amazing...I especially love Hannah's card though!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Busy, busy, busy! Awesome work! I love your daughter's card! So pretty in pink!!

Unknown said...

Holy cow Tricia!! Your mojo was really flowin'!! These are absolutely AMAZING!! And your DD did such a fabulous job too!! LOVE all that pink!!!

Joaniebolognie said...

Your mojo was in over-ride!!!! WOW...what awesome cards! And let Hannah know that her card is fabulous!

Teresa Kline said...

I luv all of these, great style, design, and use of embellies....fantastic work!
enjoy *~*

becca said...

what a fun round of goodies!! its amazing what some alone time can do for your mojo. These are great projects girlie. LOVE hannah's card too.

papertrails leaver said...

These are all fabulous Tricia! I like how each one is unqiue. Hannah's card is so cute! What a glorious moment it must be creating with her!

Enfys said...

Oh boy, what an amazing bunch of cards. I love them all, but my favourite has to be the peacock, the colouring is fab, and the addition of that feather is insprational
hugs
En xx

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Especially the home one, and I love the colors on your butterfly one..

PS-yes, I took the pic myself w/ my tripod...that's the only way I ever get pics of myself and I come across so many "about me" challenges that I find I need pics of myself sometimes, KWIM?

Anonymous said...

`WoW` Tricia...`creative `heaven` here!!!!
Beautiful creations...
Hope your well
Have a lovely Wednesday :) xxx

Jess said...

So many fabulous cards! I love what Hannah did so bright and fun!