There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Digi Site and some News!

I found a new digi site this week. Many of you know that I have been practicing my stamping and digi image coloring skills. Someday, DH will be employed again and the Copic Marker fairy will come to my door!!! Lol
Anyways, I found this cute image to work with on a new blog,
Fred, She Said, Digital Designs. They are having a contest this week. Here is what I did:I used my water colors to color in the image. Popped up some of the flower parts and put bling in the centers. I tried using some Shimmerz too.
Now, the drum roll....
My friend Sheila, whom I met on the Paper Popsicle Message board a couple of years ago now, has been creating her own acryllic stamps for her new business, Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams (link on the left). She has a blog and a facebook page too. She has announced this week that Amy and I will be her "Jazzy Girls" demonstrating stamps for her business! Isn't that cool? She is also going to start selling Copics (see, that fairy magic working??). So, in the future, you will see some of those stamps in action on my blog. Her stamps are affordable and wonderful!!!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Very, very cute!

becca said...

cute card! and congrats on working sheila! she is so great!

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Pretty card! Congrats on being a designer for your friends stamp company :) I wish the copic fairy would come to my house too LOL!

Thanks for playing!

Hugs, Fred

Donna said...

love the layering and your fabulous color combo on your card Tricia, the gems in the centres of the flowers really makes it stand out.
Congrats on getting to design for your friend.
hugs
Donna xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card!
Congrats working with Sheila!