There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Friday, October 30, 2009

Feebie Friday for YOU!

Today's Freebie Friday from Paper Popsicles is the Breast Cancer Ribbon, CARD STYLE. Yes, this is correct! You can get the FREE template by going to the store HERE but it is only available until midnight, CST, Friday October 30th~
I just love this! It was perfect with the digital stamp I had to purchase from Whimsie Doodles.
I made this for my special friend, Lisa, who has a fight ahead of her. I even used my Cuttlebug here on the smaller Pink ribbon.
Thanks for looking and grab that freebie NOW!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Tricia -- that is so fabulous! Lisa is going to love it!

becca said...

tricia this one is so stinkin cute!!

Joaniebolognie said...

LOVE this card!!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful card! :)
♥Dawn♥