There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dream Journal

I found a great tutorial SO SIMPLE too for creating a folder for a small lined pad of paper out of a file folder. Seeing as though we are always recycling these at work, I snagged one for my own recycling (shhhhh, don't tell!). I used delish papers from Websters Pages (Nature's Storybook) The digi image is new from Michelle Perket Studio.
Although it is difficult to see, I used stickles on the wording, my Copics on the dragonfly and then used a Sakura glitter pen on the clouds and over the dragonfly lines as well. There is some miscellaneous ribbon from my stash and K and Cmpany flower stickers. I am going to send this to my mother.
Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Tricia!

I LOVE your dream journal! What a fantastic entry and a winning one at that for our Digi Day challenge!!

Michelle:)