There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Die Cuts R Us Design Team Challenge Card!

Those of you that know me, know that I can't resist a good challenge and when the mojo is flowing...well...you get the idea! I am continuing the male card challenge from the Die Cuts R Us Design Team.
I had so much fun with the first one that I had to make another, this time for a boy birthday! The picture didn't turn out as well as I would have liked unfortunately. It wouldn't scan because of the ribbon knot and it is too dark for photos outside when I get home from work. So this is the best it gets! I love the paper and the little stickers! These are Cosmo Cricket's Monstrosity line. You get purchase this paper at Paper Popsicles at an amazing DISCOUNT! The Monster Truck image is from Dustin Pike. I used my Copics and Bic Mark-its again to color this. The letters are October Afternoon mini alphas. Thanks for looking! Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

What an adorable card!!!!! Love the big blue truck! Reminds me of "Bigfoot" :) Thanks for playing with us at DCRU!!!- Sammye Jo

Cara said...

Another great card! I love the coloring and the little monsters in the corner.
Thanks for joining DCRU DT!
Cara DCRS DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia, another great card! What boy wouldn't love a great big "muddin' truck". (At least that's we call them around here. Dustin Pike has some cool images. Love his dragons. Thanks for sharing this card too over at DCRU.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Anonymous said...

too cute! thanks for playing again :)

sarabeth

Amber said...

Oh Tricia I LOVE this card! You definitely have the mojo in your corner!!! Send some my way : ) Love the truck image, so adorable!
Hugs
Amber