There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stained Glass Butterfly!

This has got to be one of my most favorite stamps by Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams! The Stained Glass Butterfly. And if you like the butterfly, Sheila has a terrific deal to purchase the butterfly stamp and 2 copic markers....see the deal in her etsy shop here.

I used the Stained Glass Butterfly with black Staz On Ink on Transparency film. I stickled all of the colors. Using my Slice, I cut a window out of the card using the Noteworthy SD Card. The letters are from Adorn It.
*********************************************************************
And there is a new challenge up at Let's Get Jazzy! Use this sketch as inspiration to scrap a layout or card, use a stamp (doesn't have to be TJSD's stamps) and link it here! You have until midnight November 15 to link your project HERE! A random drawing will decide the winner! He he! Like the sketch???? It's mine! I am getting my sketchy groove on these days! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love your card Tricia! The butterfly is amazing!