There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Die Cuts R Us Design Team Blog Challenge!

I found a new blog that I have been lurking on for awhile now. The design team there is very enthusiastic. They use stamps, diecuts, paper peicing and a whole lot more! Right up my alley! This week's challenge was to create an ECO FRIENDLY project. They are promoting the Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love" line. I didn't have any eco friendly paper so I decided to go the RECYCLED route. Here i used bits of kleenex and twine from a package of cards I received in the mail. The colors are kinda earthy (right?!?!). I used my cricut expression to cut out the peices for the fence. It is hard to see but I did emboss them with my cuttlebug.
I used Patty Pig from Paper Popsicles' digitals. The entire sentiment reads: I HOPE YOU SQUEAL BETTER SOON! I made this for one of my staff who have come down with the dreaded H1N1 virus...hope it lifts her spirits! Thanks for peeking and Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia,

I really like what you did with your card. Great use of your recycled materials. I think your staff member will love it! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at DCRU DT Blog this week. I hope to see you back soon.

Smiles!
Gwen

Amber said...

Oh my goodness Tricia, LOVE THIS!! The bits of kleenex are adorable and what an appropriate card for our latest epidemic!!!
Hugs
Amber @ DCRU DT

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card Tricia!!!!
Hope you are well..and our riend is soon better ,Have a fab Day:)x