There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, October 3, 2009

So what did you do on WCMD?????

Were you busy like me? I started the day off sitting in the rain, 48 degrees, watching soccer games. I came home and thawed out then started my usual multitasking: computer time, scrapbooking, feeding kids, shushing kids, folding laundry, blog hopping, etc. Believe it or not, I finished 27 cards today!!!! I can't get all of the pictures done though because of lighting issues. I wanted to get the 2sketches4you challenge posted though:
I don't always get to participate in other challenges away from Paper Popsicles. I saw this sketch and thought "why not?". I am pleased with how it turned out. I hope you had an enjoyable World Card Making Day too!

8 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I only made six cards today (insert sad face here) . . . it was just one of those days! Twenty-seven? 27? Are you kidding me? That's amazing! You go girl!

Tamaroo said...

You are amazing! 27!!! I got 4 done and 2 door hangers! And lots of errands and a much needed nap! You are truly inspirational!

Unknown said...

gorgeous color combo - Happy WCMD
:) Kazan

becca said...

cute card!! wow, 27??? thats awesome!

Jess said...

Fab card! Wow, 27 cards! I'd have a hard time making that many in a month.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Tricia! I posted an award for you on my blog! If you feel like playing along, check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia!! WOWZER!! This is just stunning!! What a beautiful card and colors!!! And BTW..blurfing is what I'm doing right now!! :) "blog surfing" makes it just "blurfing" put together!! TEE!!

JoanneK said...

27 cards???? You are smokin'....that's awesome!!!