There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome to Paper Popsicles' Creepy Crawly Blog Stomp!

Welcome to Paper Popsicles' second blog hop, our CREEPY, CRAWLY, Blog STOMP! Today, we hope that as you go around to each of our creative team member blogs, you will find inspiration, some tricks, and perhaps some TREATS! If you stumbled upon my blog from the main Paper Popsicles' blog GREAT!!! you are on the right track! This is your first stop!

Our porch lights are now on! As you move from one blog to the next, you will collect a TREAT (a word).


Gather all the treats to make a ghoulish saying and email your phrase to Melissa at melissa@paperpopsicles.com.


For your efforts, you will be entered into a RAK to win a fantastic prize—The Loud Talker Kit from October!!!! Please leave a comment on EVERY blog during our stomp....otherwise you might miss out on some other free treats!!!!

OH, I almost forgot! Paper Popsicles is screaming with great deals today. 25% off everything in the store and 50% off all clearance! October 10th only. www.paperpopsicles.com/store

And now I want to share with you MY ghoulish surprise: Fun Pumpkin Decorations and the tutorial!!!!!
These were very fun and SUPER DUPER EASY! They would be great to do with kids too and hand out for fun little gifts to friends and coworkers!

Materials: 8- 6 x 1 inch strips of paper (try different kinds of paper--there are two more pumpkins towards the end of this post)
2 Brads
embellishments to suit

1. Gather your strips
2. Punch holes in each end of your strips. I used my Crop A Dile so that I could punch all of the holes at once.


3. Put your brads in each hole. I used bigger brads, not the mini ones. It doesn't matter what color because you won't be able to see them anyway!


4. Take your piece and bend it slightly. The peices of paper will separate easier for you if you bend it in your hand.

5. While bending slightly, spread the peices apart and into a circle.



6. VOILA! Decorate and you are done!

I experimented with different papers. The next one was made with
my new love, Core'dinations Cardstock. I embossed, sanded, then decorated. And this one was made with double sided cardstock by Best Creations.

I guess you want your other treat too? The treat on my blog is

STOMP ON

Now that you have been scared into the season, don’t forget to leave a comment, then head over to Lynda's blog next!

1. Tricia <---- YOU ARE HERE

2. Lynda <--- GO HERE NEXT

3. Cassie


5. Lora


7. Amy

8. Jen

9. Robyn



HAPPY STOMPING!

61 comments:

jennifer said...

love the embossed cs.
i'm going to stomp on.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Tricia! CUTE! I love them all! Very easy to make, and WOW they're adorable! Love it!

pammie~k said...

ok - that paper pumpkin is just too cute.

Valerie Chmielak said...

OMGOSH!!! How cute and EASY!!! LOVE them!!!

becca said...

love these pumpkins T!!! so cute!

trick or treat!

Jen said...

Super cute pumpkins Tricia! I really love how you embossed the paper on the second one!

Stacey said...

Adorable!! I have tried this with ornaments but I love your pumpkin version. So fun!

papertrails leaver said...

very cute pumpkins!

Just Me said...

Oh those are sooooooooooo cute!! TFS!! I NEED to make some of those!

pammie~k said...

cant remember if I hit send...so

love the pumpkin, cute idea and my older DD and I will have so much fun making these....especially wit thhe coordinations

Chris said...

these are so cute!! i def need to make some of these!! >"<

Robyn Schaub said...

Great how-to! Never would've thought of that!

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

This is super cute! Thanks for the tutorial. I'm stomping on!

Julie said...

Love the pumpkins! Will be a fun craft.

Rene' said...

So cute and so easy Tricia! I am definitely going to have to create a couple of these for my coffee table! Thanks for the tut!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous pumpkins Tricia! I made a few of these for my table last year.

Snips and Snails said...

Those pumpkins are super cute and wow, they couldn't be easier.
Holly

The Pavlik Family said...

Very cool project! My daughter is going to the pumpkin patch this week and this would be an awesome treat for her class to have when they get back. :)

Lora Oliver said...

I love this!! And you made it so easy, I may have to whip out a whole patch of these guys!

Leigh said...

So cute and simple! I think my desk at work will be getting some new decorations.

Unknown said...

Very cute pumpkin

Tamara
tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

chaseandbrady'smom said...

Fun pumpkin idea - thanks for sharing! and my first blog hop! lol robin

Gramjak said...

Tricia -- these darling little paper pumpkins are indeed Treasures. Thanks for sharing this idea. My granddaughters will LOVE making them!

Thanks so mch!

Gramjak said...

Tricia -- this darling pumpkin craft you shared is really a treasure. My granddughters will LOVE making them.

Many thanks!

JoanneK said...

Super cute pumpkins!!!! What a fun craft to do with the girls!

Sue said...

Love this simple but creative pumpking....stomping on to the next blog.

Cheri said...

Love this pumpking -- gotta try it after I finish stompbing through the blogs!!!

tfs!

Cheri said...

this might be my second post -- not sure -- Love the pumpking decorations!

TFS!

Melissa said...

Love the pumpkin.. very cute!

Maggie said...

stop number two and still stomping

Calie said...

How cute! Those would make an awesome centerpiece!

Jamie Harder said...

LOVE the pumpkin:-) and I love blog stomping!!

Joaniebolognie said...

LOVE the pumpkins!!!! You made it look so easy to make....thanks!!!!

Fi said...

Love your pumpkins, very cute.
I am stomping on.
Hugs
Fi

Anonymous said...

great pumpkins!

Cassie said...

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!
love LOVE them girl! esp.that embossed one! think i'll be making some of these for our house!

Julie said...

What a cute idea..and one that can use up some scraps!

Southern Chic Vintage said...

I love your pumpkins.

Karen said...

I love that cute pumpkin idea! So fun....Very cool blog stomp!

Sharon said...

These would make some quick & cute table decorations! Thanks for reminding me about these little pumpkins!

Mary Jean said...

cute cute pumpkin!

Lisa Foster said...

OMGOSH!!! How totally cool! Thanks for the tutorial! I'm sooo gonna try this! :) Stomping forward...
Hugs,
Lisa

silvia said...

Adorable pumpkin!!

Unknown said...

Stomping on!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute pumpkin. I will have to give it a try.

Kristie said...

Super cute!!! What fun this is~

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Great project! I love how you broke it down and made it so simple. Great job!

SunnyNP said...

so cute! So easy and adorable too! love it!

Carole Stirrat said...

What a cute little pumpkin and so easy to make I might just make a whole pumpkin patch!! Thanks!!

Nikki said...

Just the perfect little pumpkin when your in a pinch
hugs Nikki

mustangkayla said...

How fun! I wanna try one of these!

Unknown said...

cute idea :) i love it!

Rosalee said...

Cool Pumpkin. Great Job

Anonymous said...

Those are so very cute!

Steph Ackerman said...

What amaing pumpkins.

Renay said...

OMG What a great and easy project. I love it. And they are just adorable. Thanks for playing with the blog stomp!

Renay said...

I'm not sure if my comment worked so I am sorry but I am leaving another one....OMG I love these little pumpkins. What a fun and easy project. And they are adorable!

Charlott's Creations said...

Love the way you made the paper pumkin. It is to cute. I'm stomping on.

Unknown said...

Great tutorial - very cute!
I'm stomping on!

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you for sharing your pumpkin!!

shiubry said...

Cool paper pumpkins. Art class was never like this for me.