Our porch lights are now on! As you move from one blog to the next, you will collect a TREAT (a word).
Gather all the treats to make a ghoulish saying and email your phrase to Melissa at email@example.com.
For your efforts, you will be entered into a RAK to win a fantastic prize—The Loud Talker Kit from October!!!! Please leave a comment on EVERY blog during our stomp....otherwise you might miss out on some other free treats!!!!
OH, I almost forgot! Paper Popsicles is screaming with great deals today. 25% off everything in the store and 50% off all clearance! October 10th only. www.paperpopsicles.com/store
And now I want to share with you MY ghoulish surprise: Fun Pumpkin Decorations and the tutorial!!!!!
These were very fun and SUPER DUPER EASY! They would be great to do with kids too and hand out for fun little gifts to friends and coworkers!
Materials: 8- 6 x 1 inch strips of paper (try different kinds of paper--there are two more pumpkins towards the end of this post)
embellishments to suit
1. Gather your strips
2. Punch holes in each end of your strips. I used my Crop A Dile so that I could punch all of the holes at once.
3. Put your brads in each hole. I used bigger brads, not the mini ones. It doesn't matter what color because you won't be able to see them anyway!
4. Take your piece and bend it slightly. The peices of paper will separate easier for you if you bend it in your hand.
5. While bending slightly, spread the peices apart and into a circle.
6. VOILA! Decorate and you are done!
I experimented with different papers. The next one was made with
my new love, Core'dinations Cardstock. I embossed, sanded, then decorated. And this one was made with double sided cardstock by Best Creations.
Now that you have been scared into the season, don’t forget to leave a comment, then head over to Lynda's blog next!
1. Tricia <---- YOU ARE HERE
2. Lynda <--- GO HERE NEXT