There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesday Hump Day Sketch #3

I can't believe it is the 3rd week already! This week's sketch has so many possibilities. Melissa was even thinking windows! You have until Tuesday, October 20th, midnight CST to get your groove on, get over the HUMP and post a card or layout with this sketch!!! You'll want to head over to THIS POST and use MR. LINKY.


Who knows, maybe YOU will be chosen to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Paper Popsicles' store!!! The store has so many goodies like the ghosty paper I used on my card here, the digital stamps (Happy Haunting) and the bling from Basic Grey!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your creations are so amazing!

You have an award on my blog!

Gina said...

That card is so cute! I also love your header!

Glenda T. said...

Hi Tricia, thanks for stopping by my blog! I looovveee this creation, the mix of the organza bow and blinged web is delicious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `Bootiful` Tricia..TFS
Have a fab Day :)xxx