There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Heart Felt Thanks!!!

I received this today from my great friend, Lisa, who was diagnosed with breast cancer. She requested some thank you cards and several of my wonderfully talented and phenomenol cyber friends sent me some cards. From Canada, Arizona, Washington, Alabama, California....and beyond. Just amazing.

Here is what she has written to share with you:

So many things have happened to me since I was diagnosed with cancer. Some of the best things that have happened are the most generous folks who have provided me with such loving and thoughtful gifts. As I sat to write thank you notes to my family and friends, I wished there was some way I could show them how much I appreciated their thoughts/words/prayers/gifts. Store bought thank you notes seemed so impersonal and so little in comparison to the generosity shared with me. So my special friend agreed (without a moment's hesitation) to help make personal thank you notes and asked her creative friends to help too. I was delighted and overwhelmed by the beautiful thank you notes that I received...even from people I have never had the honor of meeting....so thank you for helping to make thank you notes....they are absolutely delightful and so appreciated. When someone gets such bad news as cancer, it is truly a blessing when friends brighten our days....

With my sincere thanks, Lisa
Lisa L. Connolly, M.Ed., LMHC, RBC
Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology
University of Indianapolis

No comments: