There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams....

Have you checked out these AMERICAN MADE acryllic stamps? Holy Moly! They are so affordable and easy to use! Sheila is the brainchild of the company and I just love playing with her products. Did I mentionAdd Image they are INEXPENSIVE???? I have worked with a few of the stamps recently:
Sheila is offering a **FREE** Jolly Pumpkin if you post a card you created for the World Card Making Day HERE by OCTOBER 14th. Here's the Jolly little Guy! You can purchase him for $1/42, a 25% savings! This offer ends October 15th. This is what I have done so far with him. He is really a great size too!

Of course I love butterflies and Sheila created this great stained glass butterfly:

And because October is Sheila's 2 year anniversary of making and selling stamps, she is offering 20% off all her stamps for the whole month of October! Purchase at www.sheilaox.etsy.com or http://www.thatsjazzystampdreams.com/ TODAY!

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Whoa! I love that 1st butterfly card you made! It's gorgeous! I agree, Sheila's stamps are great and very inexpensive! They ink up beautifully!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards! I love all the layering on your Halloween one!

(-: Heidi

becca said...

ooh sheila is awesome! cute pumpkin and love that butterfly!