There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Time To Thank all of our Party Guests!

Yep, it is that time! The party has ended at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. My Cupcake themed party is done and it is time to send out the thank you cards! I am so glad that I participated in this month long birthday celebration! It really helped me get my act together for Hannah's birthday. The celebration is scheduled for October 18th. The invites went postal today!




I love stickles. I could really stickle everything on a card but I limited it to the icing on the cupcake and for the sentiment. The sentiment is from That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams. There were 3 Thank You like sentiments in this package and the price is SO REASONABLE! A mere $2.50 for 3 american made acryllic stamps! You should check out Sheila's site HERE.**Sigh** Thank you so much for watching my birthday journey unfold! Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

I just love anything with cupcakes! Cute cards and sad the party is over because I loved seeing your work!

becca said...

cute!!! love the colors here!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tricia sorry I havent been over for ages!!!
Your cards are completly `delicious` I really enjoyed your theme all month long..You are truly Inspiring TFS:)
and big Thanks for joining in with us at the CB always a pleasure
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/