There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Asian Flair!

I love following the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. Not only does it get me thinking out of the box, but it forces me to use the myriad of embossing folders that I collect. I must have nearly 40 of those things and I always forget to pull them out! This week's challenge was to create a card with white as the primary focus and try to make it an Asian theme. This is what i came up with:
I dug out Happily Ever After and cut out this frame with the flowers. Instead of using the flowers that cut out, I used some felt flowers i had in my stash and put Zva mini black flowers in the centers. I with the photo was more true to color (that's what i get for trying to use the new camera) Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is a pretty card! Love the felt flowers!

Vel said...

This is gorgeous! I just bought my first embossing folder a few weeks ago (that script one) and I think I'm going to quickly become a die-hard fan (ordered my second one yesterday). I love your work...such an inspiration.

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooooooh! that's ♥GORGEOUS♥! what a cool use of the frame...and those wonderful felt flowers! totally minimalist & understated--i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

`WoW` such a beautiful card Tricia!!!!!!You know I sooo love your work..
`Happy Belated New Year` lotsa loves for 2010:)xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Shantaie said...

Hey girl, happy to see you back this week for the challenge!
I like your colors, and those flowers are sooooo pretty!

See ya' next week at cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie♥