There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Huggable Gingerbread Man...

During my blurfing, I came across a unique opportunity to win a pass to UStamp with Dawn and Friends "with love ... 2010". This one month long event includes daily projects with tutorials, prizes, a swap, chatting, and more. It sounds like so much fun. Artistic Avenger (aka Carrie) is offering up this pass to one lucky winner who can use a Christmas stamp in a non Christmas way. I really found this to be challenging. I used the gingerbread man stamp from the Amy's Gingergread Cookie Fun stamp set by That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams.
I decided the gingerbread man looked like he was getting ready to hug someone. And perhaps this would work for Valentine's Day? Who knows! Anyways, thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

So cute! I really like what you've done Tricia. Thanks for playing and good luck!

Char said...

Tricia, I ADORE your cards! I always look forward to seeing your work. LOVE them.