There's An Oil for That!

There's An Oil for That!
Young Living

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Sketch Challenges Found!

Die Cuts R Us Design Team is going to have a sketch posted the third Tuesday of every month. This is their first sketch. It really got my mojo flowing this week!
And using more of my Kaiser Craft paper that I just can't seem to stop using these days:
I had some miscellaneous Chipboard butterflies by Maya Road that I used too. I spritzed it with Shimmerz Miniz and then painted with Shimmerz Blingz. I thought the effect turned out quiet nice! Thanks for looking and happy scrapping~

3 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Tricia, you did a great job on the DCRU Sketch this week. Love the pretty butterfly! Always glad to see you at the site and enjoy you work.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

LORi said...

Oh Tricia...I love it!!! Fabulous!!
So happy you shared with DCRU this week!!

DCRU Hugs - LORi

Cara said...

Wowza! Love it, especially the butterfly!! Thanks for playing along at DCRU!
Cara DCRU DT